Koi Care - Propolis Wound Seal
Tropical Treatment for Fish
Treats: Ulcers, Open Wounds, Damaged Fins and Hikui.
- A natural product derived from bees.
- Commonly known as “nature’s antibiotic” due to its antimicrobial properties.
- Creates a waterproof barrier to seal wounds.
When to Use:
- Use to seal ulcers, damaged fins, open wounds and Hikui, preferably after cleaning these areas with Koi Care Ulcer Swab antiseptic wound cleaner.
- Upon contact with water, propolis becomes insoluble, forming a waxy seal to help prevent pathogens or debris entering an open wound.
Test your water quality first using Pondlab test kits.
View our medicinal treatment rules
Available in the following variations: