Koi Care - Propolis Wound Seal
Tropical Treatment for Fish
Treats: Ulcers, Open Wounds, Damaged Fins and Hikui.
- A natural product derived from bees.
- Commonly known as “nature’s antibiotic” due to its antimicrobial properties.
- Creates a waterproof barrier to seal wounds.
When to Use:
- Use to seal ulcers, damaged fins, open wounds and Hikui, preferably after cleaning these areas with Koi Care Ulcer Swab antiseptic wound cleaner.
- Upon contact with water, propolis becomes insoluble, forming a waxy seal to help prevent pathogens or debris entering an open wound.
Test your water quality first using Pondlab test kits.
View our medicinal treatment rules