Koi Care - Koi Calm
Fish Sedative - Makes Fish Easier to Handle
When to use:
- Use Koi Calm to make it easier to handle sick or injured fish in order to apply topical treatment.
- Have everything ready to carry out the procedure on the fish.
- Add the correct dose to the body of water you intend to sedate fish in and mix. Then slowly and gently add the fish.
- Once sedated, lay the fish on a soft, wet surface (e.g. a wet towel).
- Return the fish to clean, aerated pond water in order to come round from the sedation.
- Do not leave fish unattended in the Koi Calm bath.
- Do not rush or panic
View our medicinal treatment rules
Active Ingredients: Rectified Oil of Cloves
Available in the following variations: