Pond - Water Feature Cleaning Tablets
When to use:
- Use when water features become dirty, stained or green with algae. Gleam Tablets will help restore the sparkle of your water feature.
- Suitable for all types of water feature, including: stone, resin and fibreglass.
- Can be used indoor or outdoor.
- Do not use while fish are in or around the water feature.
- Do not use in wildlife ponds.
- Do not use when pets are present (when dogs/cats drink from the water feature).
Directions for use:
- Remove any plants and fish before cleaning your water feature.
- Dissolve one tablet per 20 litres of water in the water feature. Leave to soak for 24 hours before rinsing thoroughly with fresh water.
- If the water feature does not contain plants or fish you can add a gleam tablet periodically to keep the water feature clean.
- Always test an out-of-sight area before treating the whole ornament. Take care to avoid splashing clothes or furnishings; if this occurs, wash immediately with plenty of cold water.
For common frequently asked questions, click here.